1. WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are not sure what we are going to name him yet, but we have a couple names that we really like. We decided we want to see what he looks like before we make an official decision.
Everything with the pregnancy has been going great until just a couple weeks ago. My blood pressure shot up about two weeks ago and the OB/GYN told me that I needed to make sure to take it easy. Other than that, he was head down and ready to go! Then, last week we went in for a check-up. Our OB/GYN was checking to see if I was dilated yet and couldn't find the baby's head... Uh-oh. We had an ultrasound and it turns out that he decided to move. He was breech and laying sideways. The next day we went to the hospital and they tried to do a version. That was NOT the most comfortable thing in the world!! And... it didn't work. Tomorrow we have one more check-up to see if he decided to move by himself. If not, Wednesday we are going in for a c-section and will have our baby!! It is kind of nice to have a specific day picked out so I don't have to stress about going into labor and all of that drama. Because it is a planned c-section, if all goes well I will be able to deliver vaginally next time, thank goodness! This week will definitely be an adventure!! We're so excited!!!!
This is what we are kind of thinking our baby will look like. I don't think he will be a Jersey Shore-type baby (thankfully!!!), but according to genetics and the ultrasound, he already has some hair like this baby and it will probably be dark like ours!!
2. Colt and I finished some more school in July and are on a break until January! It is so nice to not have to worry about homework or classes!! We could just work and spend time together!!
3. Today was my last day of work. I have been doing Early Morning Custodial work since December. Thankfully the last semester and this summer break I was blessed with the student lead job. That made being pregnant and working so much easier!! I'm going to miss those kids, but getting up at going to work at 4 a.m. will not be missed as much. :)
Well, I will have to give you all the update about the check-up tomorrow and some more updates about us!!
Toodles!!
Girl, it's about time!!! :) I love your new layout!!! Super cute!!! See you tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable blog! And yay! Can't wait to see baby pictures.
ReplyDelete