Sooooo, it's been a while!! We have some catching up to do!
Thanksgiving was so wonderful!! We went to Colt's family's house and had a really great time! It was fun to be around so many family members!!
Christmas was wonderful too! We started with an early Christmas with just the two of us!
Then we went to my family's house and that was super fun too! We brought some cousins up and that was awesome! Christmas is always an adventure with so many kids!!
On the way back we stopped by Colt's family's house and went shooting!!
Here's my stud!!!
New Year's was fun! We got a ton of snacks and watched some movies! Aaaaand worked on our talks for the next day.
School started! Colt and I are full-time students and it has been quite the adventure!
Colt is studying Exercise Physiology with a minor in chemistry and that is keeping him very busy! I am studying Elementary Education and I LOVE IT!!!! I am so excited to be a teacher some day!!
Sabrina came to visit us at the beginning of the school year and she stayed for a couple days!! It was so fun to see her and to hang out!

Colt and I are also working while we go to school. Colt is working in the Copy Spot on campus and I am doing Early Morning Custodial work. It's an adventure for sure!!
Valentine's Day was awesome!! On Friday Colt took me to AmericInn and we got to stay in a themed room. It was so much fun! The room was called "Gem of the Orient" and it was beautiful! There was a huge bathtub that could have been used as a pool, an elephant head, a huge t.v., and a beautiful bed! I have a little postcard from it, but I don't have a scanner so I'll have to work on that and post it.
Then, on actual Valentines day Colt got me my favorite flowers and a beautiful card. It's the kind with the black and white picture of little kids. My parents always get them for each other and I have always loved them!! He is such a sweetheart!!
Heart pizza and Martinelli's!
If you noticed, the card is signed by Colt and Peanut.
That's right.
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!
We checked!
And double checked!!
I will be 11 weeks along on Wednesday. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!
Oh yeah. About the title. I have been slacking lately in a lot of things. If you know the song, the part right before the "Un-gawa" section explains my current goal. If you don't know the song, I will share it with you!
OOOOOOOOOH!
We're from Nairobi
Our team is a good one
We fight the Watusies
They're seven feet tall
The cannibals may eat us
But they'll never beat us
'Cause we're from Nairobi
And we're on the ball
Un-gawa
Un-gawa
Un-gawa
Un-gawa
Un-gawa
Un-gawa
Un-gawawa
Well, there you have it! I am trying to be more on the ball and I'll keep you posted on how that goes!
Hahaha, I love you! Yay for updated blogs!!!! Good job!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love your new blog layout!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your updates...I can't wait to see belly pictures soon... I hope your morning sickness has ended.
ReplyDelete